A Home As Prestigious As It’s Location
Spectacular views meet enviable accessibility. Located in Montrose near the Museum District, The Susanne offers luxury from every angle.
Across the Street
Grocery shopping is a breeze for residents of The Susanne. HEB is directly across the street and hosts Food Truck Fridays, live music shows, and the best selection of groceries in town.
Amenities that Dazzle
- High-tech Fitness Center
- Elegant Club Room and Lounge
- Fully Equipped Business Center
- Las Vegas Resort-style Pool
Perfection in the Details
- Gas Range Cooking
- Natural Stone Backsplashes and Granite Countertops
- Solid Oak Hardwood Flooring
- USB Charging Ports
- Drop Down Solar Shades
- Oversized Garden Tubs
Montrose and Museum District
Residents enjoy the proximity to the Museum District, with the ever-changing Menil Collection just one block away. The Susanne is only minutes from Texas Medical Center, Rice University, and the gorgeous Hermann Park.
A Finger Companies Property
The Susanne is developed, owned, and managed by the Finger Companies. Over the last 59 years the Finger Companies has mastered the art of developing and managing fine residential properties across the United States. Experts in creating apartment homes that exceed your standards of quality and deliver unexpected details and amenities.
The Susanne Features
- Floor Plans from 710 Sq. Ft. to 1,574 Sq. Ft.
- Washer and Dryer in Every Home
- Private Balconies and/or Front Verandas
- Breakfast Nook or Separate Dining Areas
- Walk-in Showers in Two-Bedroom Homes
- Ceiling Fans