Many of you are probably going stir crazy during this difficult and trying time, so we wanted to share some things you can do online for FREE to keep your brain and your body active. Our Montrose apartments offer spacious and maximized floor plans, giving you plenty of room to social distance or spread out while doing a workout inside your Montrose home.
11 FREE online workouts and resources for at-home workouts you can start right now:
- Black Swan Yoga Houston (@blackswanyogahouston): Free classes all week on Instagram
- Blogilates: Free at home workout YouTube videos
- Modo Yoga NYC (@modoyoganyc): Instagram Live Classes
- Empower (HIIT & Yoga): Free classes on Instagram
- Nike Training Club – a FREE app that you can download and pick your workouts. You can select muscle groups, time (i.e. if you only have 15-minutes) and even select “no equipment” workouts if you want to use bodyweight.
- Barry's (@barrys): Offering 2 complimentary Instagram Live workouts every day
- POPSUGAR Fitness: Free at home workout YouTube videos
- Fitness Evolved. (@pvolve): Free Instagram Live Classes all week
- Instagram – there is a ton of great FREE workouts available on Instagram. Start by searching #athomeworkouts
- Kayla Itsines: FREE workout videos of varying times and focused muscle groups on her YouTube channel.
- Here is a big list of FREE streaming workouts online from Chron.com.
Feed Your Brain
You should also do something to stimulate your brain during the quarantine (other than binge-watch Netflix, which we are just as guilty of), so consider taking FREE online classes. There are 450 Ivy League classes being offered for FREE that you can do from the comfort of your Montrose apartments – check out this Travel & Leisure article for more information.
We also just stumbled upon the Houston Museum of Natural Science (HMNS) blog, which has so much information. Perfect to share with other science lovers or kids or learn more about the museums that are within walking distance to our Houston Museum District apartments.
Don’t forget about the free resources available on YouTube featuring tutorials and videos. Maybe now is a good time to learn how to change a car tire or learn new techniques and skills related to baking, automotive, learning a new language, makeup hacks and tutorials, and more.
We’ve seen the science about how good coloring can be for you, even as an adult, so download these adult coloring pages and print them for free here.
Here is another list of 100 things you can do in your quarantine time.
Please remember our entire team at The Susanne is here for you via email or phone. Let us know if there’s anything we can do.
We invite you to check out our luxury Museum District apartments by calling one of our expert leasing agents at 713.528.3300 or doing a Montrose apartment virtual tour online. Our Montrose apartments are move-in ready and we can’t wait to welcome you home to this fun and luxurious Houston neighborhood.